Thursday, March 21, 2013

"There is an App for that..."

Inside info...Amanda is the tech-ie...I am not...I know, right??!!  How did I get the job of "blogger"...*insert sarcastic smile*  Well, that is just how we roll around here!!  So, if I can't figure out my phone (we have the same phones, btw) or if I have computer issues (right again...bought identical laptops on the same day...with matching carrying cases printed with our fun logo) Amanda is the one to call.....NOT ME!!  So, I had to laugh when she sent me the idea to do a blog idea on our favorite phone apps..."OUR" favorite phone apps??  One of her favorite line is, "There's an app for that, you know??!!"  And you know what??  She is right!!

Her  Our very favorites are...

pinterest snip

Pinterest and Houzz



houzz snip


are great all around...they are so user-friendly and when you need to find just the right picture to communicate your ideas to a client...or you need some specific inspiration on a project, they are both true "go-to's"


 

adkitchens

Who doesn't love a great kitchen...and Architectural Digest...all rolled up into one great app!!  (Hours of fun...look out kiddos...forget "Where's my Water"!!)


AO snip





daltile snip



Many of the major manufacturers have raced to the app world..."American Olean" and "daltile" are two that have great resources for your handheld!!


my surface snip

Need a quick reference for Corian or Zodiaq color options, on the road??   Go straight to mySurface and scroll through their entire palette.



dp snip


Another great source for inspiration, creating a virtual photo gallery of ideas and search for steals and deals in "look 4 less" guide.

hgtv bassett


 Great place to browse custom upholstery options from the great Bassett line...great ideas to get your thoughts for a room pulled together!!

How about you??  What inspiration/design apps are you addicted to??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment