Monday, June 13, 2011

Favorite Things #1

Being organized is something I strive for as a busy wife, mother, and small business owner. But, organizing my gift wrap items was not high on the to-do list! Until, I saw this neat idea.

Before I had wrapping paper and tissue under the bed, ribbon in a closet, and cards in a drawer. I dreaded having to pull together a gift because I had to spend time (something I seem to be short on) looking for all the items I needed.

I purchased this nifty pantry organizer at http://www.chefscatalog.com/ . The shelves are adjustable so you can make it work for all your gift decorating needs.

Not only do I have ALL my gift items together in one central location, but I can actually see what I have. Before I was digging around or had to remove ten spools of ribbon to get to the one I needed. Now, as I'm racing out the door I can quickly throw together the cutest little gift with ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment